Date:      Sat, 17 Oct 1998 22:10:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Hawkins <thepish@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bin/8367: /stand/sysintall is screwing up my /etc/rc.conf file's router_enable option

The following reply was made to PR bin/8367; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Hawkins <thepish@FreeBSD.ORG>
To: rsecor@seqlogic.com
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: bin/8367: /stand/sysintall is screwing up my /etc/rc.conf file's
 router_enable option
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:01:47 +1000 (EST)

 >I run /stand/sysinstall

 Could you be a little more specific please? What are you doing within
 sysinstall? Could you let us know what things you have to perform within
 sysinstall to repeat this problem? Are you doing a full system upgrade
 or just ducking in to add some extra distributions or prepare a hard disk?
 Give me a step by step list of your actions within sysinstall and I'll
 try to repeat it.

 Peter

 Hilink Internet            Peter Hawkins
 381 Swan St Richmond,
 Vic, Australia             Ph: +61-3-9421 2006 Fax: +61-3-9421 2007
 http://www.hilink.com.au   Peter@hilink.com.au

 FreeBSD Project:           thepish@FreeBSD.org