Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2012 13:53:11 -0700
From:      arvind viswanathan <arvind.viswanathan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   On porting xen to Freebsd7

Hi,

The OS that I work on is a flavor of FreeBSD7 and I am working on making it
work as a paravirtualized dom U. I was under the impression that I may have
to port a network driver and scsi driver to my current FreeBSD version and
I should be good to go. But that does not seem to be the case. I could not
find any PV drivers that have to ported to FreeBSD 7.0 Most of the related
threads started with FreeBSD8.0 or 9.0 and asked me to compile the kernel
with special flags. I am not in a position where I can simply upgrade to
the next FreeBSD version and evaluate xen, but I have to port the xen
subsystem into FreeBSD 7.0 Does any one know the modules that have to be
installed in FreeBSD7.0 to make it a PV domU. If this post does not have
enough info I can provide more information.
PS: would be really useful if a high level comment can also be provided.

Thanks
Arvind