Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2017 22:24:09 -0400
From:      Jim Trigg <jktrigg@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php71-pdo_sqlite won't build with poudriere

On 7/19/2017 3:44 AM, Torsten Zuehlsdorff wrote:
> On 19.07.2017 06:23, Jim Trigg wrote:
>> I'm trying to set up a poudriere repository, and php71-pdo_sqlite
>> refuses to build.
>>
>> [00:01:37] ====>> [02][00:00:18] Finished build of
>> databases/php71-pdo_sqlite: Failed: build-depends
>>
>> But php71-pdo_sqlite properly depends (runtime) on php71-pdo.
>>
>> Why can't the jail find the shared library? I thought that's what
>> poudriere was all about...
>>
>> (Note: formerly a satisfied portmaster user...)
>
> Just a guess in the wild: did you set PHP default version to 7.1 in
> /etc/make.conf?
>
> Otherwise please send me the error-log.

No, it's the same thing that was biting me back in December on 7.0, but
I had given up on poudriere then by the time the solution was pointed
out to me. The answer is in pkg-message for 7.0 but not 7.1:
If you are building PHP-based ports in poudriere(8) with ZTS enabled,
add WITH_MPM=event to /etc/make.conf to prevent build failures.

Thanks,
Jim Trigg

---