Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:01:00 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscpae/Netscpae6 oddities

I use galeon built natively for FreeBSD.  I previously used mozilla (native
for FreeBSD).  I have Netscape 4.7 for Linux that I used when I've just *got*
to use a site that uses Java, but otherwise galeon works fine.  It even
supports flash sites, though I must admit I haven't a clue why or how that
works.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org