Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2013 16:01:02 +0100
From:      Tony Finch <fanf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org, ukfreebsd@uk.freebsd.org
Subject:   Retirement of last UK cvsup server in August

The last UK cvsup server, sesame.csx.cam.ac.uk, will be turned off in
August. The server is hosted in the old University of Cambridge Computing
Service machine room. We are moving out of our current buildings and
therefore retiring a lot of old equipment.

Because of this the following cvsup server host names will be deleted at
the beginning of August:

	cvsup.uk.freebsd.org
	cvsup1.uk.freebsd.org
	cvsup2.uk.freebsd.org
	cvsup3.uk.freebsd.org
	cvsup4.uk.freebsd.org

Please use update your cvsup configurations to use different servers, or
use subversion instead.

Thanks to Robert Watson for helping to run the server.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Forties, Cromarty: East, veering southeast, 4 or 5, occasionally 6 at first.