Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 22:23:26 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        Dom Mitchell <dom@myrddin.demon.co.uk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail 8.9

I wrote:
> Dom Mitchell wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be easier to just stick with 8.8.8 until the licensing
> > issues of this latest sendmail can be clarified?
>
> Yes, that's pretty much what is happening by default.  I have asked the
> sendmail people twice now about this and still have got no response.  I
> might try sending by fax next.  I find it quite ironic that people setting
> up to sell sendmail don't have a handle on email.

Argh, I take that back, I shouldn't have uttered such crap, especially when
I had a reply in my mailbox that I had not yet seen.  (And even if it
wasn't, this still wasn't appropriate).  My big mouth is really going to
get me in trouble sooner or later.

So, my apologies, especially to the sendmail folks.

(I have had a Really Bad Day, not that it's any excuse).

-Peter