Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 08:32:06 -0400
From:      Dan Janowski <danj@3skel.com>
To:        Christopher Mark Conn <cmconn@io.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: makes you wonder...

Sometimes in life you can do a good thing and people will notice.
(trite but true)

Off topic... I have had some odd experiences with Dell hardware in
the past. Last time it was with their on-board video hardware; said
it was an ATI, but I couldn't get XFree86 to do better than 640x480.
I ended up putting a Diamond Stealth in and disabling the on-board.
Just a heads up and a general question that other's might have
input on. (I am not on -hardware, but you may want to ping that list)

Dan

--
danj@3skel.com
Dan Janowski