Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:10:32 -0700
From:      Chad David <davidc@acns.ab.ca>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Macronix MX98315

I got a PCI based 802.11b card that is not recognized by FreeBSD.  They
claim the card used to have a MX98713, and that the newer cards have a
MX98315, but I cannot find a thing (even on the Macronix site) about the
MX98315, does anybody know anything about it, like how similar it is to
the 713 (or if they really mean 715, and I'm on a wild goose chase)?

Thanks.

--
Chad David        davidc@acns.ab.ca
ACNS Inc.         Calgary, Alberta Canada