Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 02:01:39 +0300
From:      "Sergey V. Golitzyn" <klimax@proxy.immune.isf.ru>
To:        Barry C.Hawkins <barry.hawkins@allthingscomputed.com>
Cc:        Hal Lynch <hal@cc.usu.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: can I upgrade 4.4 to 4.7 via cvsup

Yes, it too, but  this programm used as a main step of upgrade, it helps
modify main files like "/etc/master.passwd" "/etc/passwd" and "/etc/groups".

modifyng this files can help you "installworld"? but for full funcionalization
you will need to upgrade manualy (it will be faster) all /etc/files
for example "/etc/rc.*"

Good luck

Sergey V. Golitzyn(Russia)

Try Current , it's lokk better :-)))