Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2005 04:12:44 -0800
From:      Sandy Rutherford <sandy@krvarr.bc.ca>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: favor

This is a very good point.  Eons ago, this thread got started because
someone asked to have some of their posts removed from the archive of
this list.  If people are getting sued because of actions that they
may or may not take when _volunteering_ their time in good faith to
manage a support list such as this, then we have a problem.

Sandy