Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:40:33 -0500
From:      "Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe" <mit@mitayai.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   improved performance

I don't know what you folks have exactly been up to in the past three
months, but i've noticed that the performance of my mail shell machine (4.2
stable, kept updated ~every 2 weeks) has improved noticeably... particularly
when compiling. I thought that i had just been imagining it until i got an
email from one of my users saying the same thing last week after my last
upgrade cycle, and then tonight another mentioned it to me in passing over
beer.

So, whatever it is: thanks!
Cheers! ;-)

-Mit