Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:54:53 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        <jacks@sage-american.com>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Doug Reynolds" <mav@wastegate.net>
Subject:   RE: Apache_FP ?

So are you saying that if I code ~/username in a apache
declaratives in hhtpd.conf, apache will know it really
is at  /usr/home/username  and if I coded /username
apache would know it's really at /usr/local/www/data/username?

Could you post a example of the declaratives in hhtpd.conf
that would create one of each kind?

Would web site content created by mswindows FrontPage 2000 client,
that was ftp downloaded from the Winbox into a apache server that
does not have the FP_mod installed still work?