Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:28:49 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        John Angelmo <john@veidit.net>
Cc:        filippo@widestore.net
Subject:   Re: Zope CMF

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 01:48:04PM +0100, John Angelmo wrote:
> Xin LI wrote:
> >On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 10:50:15AM +0100, John Angelmo wrote:
> >
> >>Hello Zope CMF 1.5.0 was released 2004-11-10 and I wonder what the plan=
s=20
> >>are to integrate it in the portstree since we are using 1.4.7
> >

> >We are in a ports freeze at this time, in preparation for the upcoming 4=
.11
> >RELEASE.  The ports freeze should be finished soon.
> >
>=20
> I guess that we havn't been in a portsfreeze since 2004-11-10? My=20
> question was when there are any plans to implement it after the freeze=20
> has been lifted? or are there dependencies to other apps that break it?

Well, I'm not really familiar with zope* products...  I think you may
want to contact the maintainer (use ``make maintainer'' in the ports
directory) to see whether the maintainer have some plan upgrading it;
also, patches are always welcome and you may want to use ``send-pr''
to submit it.

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--