Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:19:11 -0500
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
Subject:   ps options

I have spent all the time I can stand, going over the ps man page, but I
can't see any option to get a hierarchical listing.  I mean, where the
listings are sorted to where parents come before children, and the
children get indentation, so you can see at a glance what's running more
easily.  It's a standard thing on many OSes, and I was sorta hoping it'd
be available on FreeBSD.  Maybe under a different name?