Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 2003 02:04:11 +0200
From:      "Peter Schuller" <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Guide/info: FreeBSD 5.1+ on the IBM ThinkPad T40p

Hello,

For the past few weeks I have been running FreeBSD on a Thinkpad T40p. Since
the T40p is a bit different than the T40, I figured it might be useful
if I post some notes on what works and under which conditions, especially
since I am running 5.1+, a combination about which I have not found much
information.

So, here's a short page about my experiences getting things to run:

   http://www.scode.org/freebsdt40p.html

Hopefully some may find it useful.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org