Date:      28 Jun 2002 01:24:13 -0400
From:      Michael Johnson <ahze@rgv.net>
To:        Will Andrews <will@FreeBSD.org>, Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/34870: new port: lang/pnetlib

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 08:24, Will Andrews wrote:
> Synopsis: new port: lang/pnetlib
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: will
> State-Changed-When: Thu Jun 27 05:24:18 PDT 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> Still waiting for a reply to Trevor Johnson's email, see here:

Sorry, I don't remember seeing this.

--

>> echo x - lang/pnetlib/pkg-plist
>> sed 's/^X//' >lang/pnetlib/pkg-plist <<
END-of-lang/pnetlib/pkg-plist'
>> END-of-lang/pnetlib/pkg-plist

> Do you have a non-empty version of this file?

No, I don't. Pnetlib only metadata compile and does not install as of
yet.

After pnetlib compiles it prints the following:

The compiler has only done a metadata compile, and
not a full compile.  Portable.NET is a work in
progress and full compilation is still to be completed.
You will need to use Microsoft's compiler to build.