Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 2009 19:55:30 -0500
From:      Boris Kochergin <spawk@acm.poly.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode" on 7.1/amd64, but not 7.0

Ahoy. I recently upgraded an amd64 machine to 7.1-RELEASE, and started
getting a bunch of these at a pretty high frequency (a few hours to a
day apart):

http://acm.poly.edu/~spawk/IMG00033.jpg

The "current process" is always httpd. They're particularly annoying
because the machine doesn't actually ever reboot, requiring manual
intervention. Reverting the kernel back to 7.0 makes the panic go away,
and the machine had been happily running 7.0 for about a year
beforehand. I realize that the photo hardly contains any useful
debugging information, but I was hoping it might look familiar to
someone. If not, I guess I'll come back with a backtrace.

-Boris