Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 16:39:17 +0800
From:      BRIAN FONG <fwkh@pc.jaring.my>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation

Hi Guys,

I've installed FreeBSD 2.2.5 ( or so I think..) when it boots up it ask
whether i want F1 for DOs or F2 for BSD.
I choose F2 and it boots and tell me cant find boot.config and cant find
boot.help. Afterwhich it will also tell em it cant find kernel.

I cant find any suggestion on the web pages so i hope you can help. Is it
natural that after i am done with the installation ( after I choose "comit"
) i need to go back to the starting screen whereby i choose exit
installation? Coz after i choose "commit" there is no other choice like
reboot or whatever. Can you enlighten plz?

Tks a lot.

Brian Fong