Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 1995 18:58:01 -0800
From:      hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr)
To:        bakul@netcom.com, hasty@netcom.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Since lites-1.0 is out...

>know] there are some instructions for buidling lites-1.0 on
>FreeBSD in the package.  I think you will also need to fetch

Hmmm..., I think the biggest problem in building lites is mach4
we are still using a very old gas which core dumps when attempting
to compile a .s file. The fix is to get the latest gas and build
it for freebsd. I peruse around the latest gas and notice there
were no configuration files for freebsd however there some for
netbsd so I guess that is a start.

	Amancio