Date:      Thu, 27 Oct 2016 18:08:31 -0200
From:      Marcel Bonnet <marcelbonnet@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   USB Audio and OSSv4 from ports

Hi, folks.

If I'm going to use OSS v4 from ports, should I get rid of the kernel
audio drivers ? The only compatible ones should be those provided by
the port?

Currently my every day drivers (from base system) are hda and uaudio .

I'm just asking because I ran into problems when recompiling my kernel
without snd last night... if OSS4 must be used with its own drivers,
than I'll quit. The most important for me is snd_uaudio.

Cheers,

--
Marcel Bonnet