Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:42:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@unix.homeip.net>
To:        "Gudknecht, Joel" <Joel.Gudknecht@Honeywell.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: KVM recomendations needed

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Gudknecht, Joel wrote:

> I would highly recommend avoiding Belkin like the plague for some (and more)
> of the reasons Doug talks about. They don't seem to have the proper
> emulation down yet. Look into Cybex or PowerReach.

Okay, I'll take a look into those Brands.  Do you recomend any particular
model?  Right now I'm only looking for about 4 ports.  This is mainly to
control my PC Troubleshooting/Testing station at work.  Also, I'd like to
pick up one for home use.  There I'd like to control my FreeBSD
workstations.

Joey