Date:      Fri, 6 Jan 2012 16:45:53 +1100
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD ports list <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Feasibility of splitting out web components of lang/php5

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

On Thu, 05 Jan 2012, 20:20 -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> What would make my life a whole lot simpler is if lang/php5 were the
> command line version, and the cgi and apache modules were separate
> ports. Is this feasible?

Don't the port's knobs work for you?  If I set the CGI knob off, I get
what I think you want.

OPTIONS=3D	CLI "Build CLI version" on \
		CGI "Build CGI version" on \
		FPM "Build FPM version (experimental)" off \
		APACHE "Build Apache module" off \
		AP2FILTER " Use Apache 2.x filter interface (experimental)" off \
		DEBUG "Enable debug" off \
		SUHOSIN "Enable Suhosin protection system" on \
		MULTIBYTE "Enable zend multibyte support" off \
		IPV6 "Enable ipv6 support" on \
		MAILHEAD "Enable mail header patch" off \
		LINKTHR "Link thread lib (for threaded extensions)" off

--=20
John Marshall

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe--