Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:26:29 -0600
From:      Chance Daryl SrA AMC CSS/SAS <DARYL.CHANCE@SCOTT.AF.MIL>
To:        "'freebsd-net'" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: bad link ppp

Hi, I sent this to the newbie list, wasn't sure if that was the
right mailing list or not...hope this one works out :)

Thanks,
<- SrA Daryl Chance  - A programmer is someone who solves a    ->
<- USAF AMC CSS/SASR - problem you didn't know you had in a    ->
<- RAD Programmer    - way you don't understand.               ->
<- (618) 256-5225    -                - ?????                  ->