Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:14:48 -0800
From:      Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>
To:        "AndynAnne" <AndynAnne@btinternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: confussed

On Sunday 24 February 2002 04:45 pm, AndynAnne wrote:
> It seems that since the site said that the os namely FREEBSD was free, but
> on under taking a look at where and what cost the resellers put on makes it
> not free around $70 for some printed carboard packaging may be some
> printing on the CD. You must be joking.
> Thankyou for the comments below that person must be the king of you DICKS.
>
> Have a nice day now and Smile (I am)

In that package that you are talking about there are a lot of other software
then just freebsd.  There is a total of about 8 cds I believe.  You can buy
the 4 cd set from walnut creek cdrom for about 40 dollars or you can download
the isos and burn it yourself or you can down load the files to create 2
floppies and install the os from the internet.  Really it is very much free
but that does not stop comercial entities from selling their spin on it.

Caleb