Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 13:03:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      George Uhl <uhl@mamba-e.gsfc.nasa.gov>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, pol@leissner.se
Subject:   Re: Are there any X.25-cards for FreeBSD?

FreeBSD no longer supports X.25.  The last release with a
netccitt source tree was 2.2.1.  The X.25 support in that
release was buggy. However at my last job at MITRE we had a
working version of X.25 over hdlc using FreeBSD 2.2.1.  We also
had a working OSI stack.  Unfortunately, I no longer have a copy
of the source code and cannot give it to you.  One of the last
things I did at MITRE was to make a version of FreeBSD 2.2.1 with
working OSI and X.25/hdlc stacks for public distribution.  You
might try Dallas Scott (dscott@mitre.org) and see if it is still
available.  If that doesn't work you can try Mike Dorin
(mike@chaski.com).  He still has a copy of that distribution.

BTW, the X.25 card we used was from Adaptec.  I'm not sure if
they produce the card anymore.

Good Luck,
George Uhl