Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2018 04:30:56 +0100
From:      "Michael Moses" <mmose1234@aol.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Can you assist?

Good morning.

I am an inlaw to a former minister. Since she left office, the current=
 government has gone after her and she is in urgent danger of losing a=
ll her money, including those she made before her tenure in the office=
=2E

I am therefore in urgent search of someone outside Africa that can hel=
p receive these funds and invest same in a long term, profitable busin=
ess with good return on investment. The funds are clean and off non-cr=
iminal origin.

We would be glad to discuss your percentage for such assistance. And w=
e shall also sign a memorandum of understanding before the funds are r=
eleased to you. Please reply.

With friendly greetings,
Michael Moses.