Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:40:57 -0700
From:      "Ivan Lee" <ilee@juniper.net>
To:        <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SCTP in FreeBSD 5.x/current

Hi Andre,

=20

I just happened to bump into one of your "old" e-mail you posted in 2004
on porting of SCTP onto FreeBSD 5.x, the URL of which is:=20

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2004-October/003068.html

=20

I was wondering if the porting of SCTP to FreeBSD 5.x has been complete.
If it is, could please inform me which version of FreeBSD 5.X now
supports SCTP, and where I could download it, such that I could test it
in a PC environment prior to adding my application on top? Thank you in
advance for your help.

=20

Regards,

=20