Date:      Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:10:34 +1000
From:      Jerahmy Pocott <quakenet1@optusnet.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where to FreeBSD Boot Manager?

On 22/08/2005, at 12:17 AM, Soo-Hyun Choi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install FreeBSD on my system which has two separate HDD
> (each has 40GB). I am already using the first drive (e.g., C drive)
> only for Window XP and now would like to install FreeBSD on the second
> drive (e.g., D drive).
>
> Which drive should I install the FreeBSD Boot Manager?

That really depends on how you want to do it..

If you want the use boot manager that comes with FreeBSD you will
need to
install it on the primary disk (C drive)..

I don't really know much about XP, but isn't it based on NT? The NT
system
also has its own boot manager which you could use instead.. But XP might
not have it..