Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 01:18:59 -0400
From:      Sysadmin <root@wwweasel.geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>, FreeBSD Port Mgr <portmgr@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Shouldn't xmms-pipe be under audio, with all the other xmms-* plugins?

It seems to me that xmms-pipe is in the wrong place by being put under
misc, and that it should go under audio, where all the other xmms-*
things live. Since it's new, it should be a lot less painful to move it
than if it had a real history. I'd just do it, by removing and adding,
except that (1) I wanted at least 1 concurring opinion, and (2) I didn't
know for sure if repocopy was the more correct way or if I can just
whack it and re-add it.

--
AlanE