Date:      Sat, 04 Oct 2008 18:03:06 +0300
From:      Marin Atanasov <dnaeon@gmail.com>
To:        Michel Talon <talon@lpthe.jussieu.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My interactive version of pkg_add - finished!

Michel Talon wrote:
> Marin Atanasov wrote:
>

>> Should I add something else to it or modify something?
>>

> You should remove a lot, because many implicit rules are already defined
> in /usr/share/mk/sys.mk which is sourced by make automatically. See for
> example
> /usr/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/add/Makefile
> to discover how little is needed.

Thanks, I've read it and now my Makefile is as follows:
PROG=   pkg_add_it
SRCS=   fnode.c explode.c scan_directory.c scan_index_file.c pkg_add_it.c

.include <bsd.port.subdir.mk>
.include <bsd.prog.mk>

It builds, installs, cleans, etc.. but when I `make install' it finishes
successfully, but does not actually install the files - `pkg_add_it' and
`pkg_add_it.1'

Perhaps I'm missing something here.. but what?
Thanks, again!

--
Marin Atanasov
dnaeon AT gmail DOT com