Date:      19 Dec 1995 10:38:01 GMT
From:      hwr@pilhuhn.de (Heiko W.Rupp)
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1-stable just hangs

In <199512011527.IAA25886@rocky.sri.MT.net>, Nate Williams wrote:
:|My box has been stable now that I've quit using NFS heavily.  Yesterday
:|it ran load averages of 3+ for about 8 hours straight w/out a whimper.

As my RAM is brave now - the box ran for >5days with a good newsfeed.
But then it locked up - no input on keyboard or pty possible. There is
definiteley a bug somewhere...

--
Heiko W.Rupp        Gerwigstr.5        D-76131  Karlsruhe    +49 721 9661524
"In 1980, a single person could understand the UNIX kernel.  In 1990, a