Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:17:55 -0600
From:      Nikolas Britton <freebsd@nbritton.org>
To:        stheg olloydson <stheg_olloydson@yahoo.com>
Cc:        kris@obsecurity.org
Subject:   Re: The only worthwhile logo-related comments so far....

"In message: <41D18150.3030104@nbritton.org>
Nikolas Britton <freebsd@nbritton.org> writes:
 > M. Warner Losh wrote:

[sniped]

 > I was generalizing. but now that I got your ear what is the core team
 > doing about PR and Martketing [sniped].

We are well aware of the issues here, and have talked about them in
some depth. We'd planned on launching our efforts to fix the
problems, if any truly exist, after the first of the year when people
are back from their holidays. [sniped]. In the past, PR has
been done by the cdrom companies, but their monitary incentives for
doing that is now way down since cdrom sales have dropped so much over
the years. [sniped]

Warner"