Date:      Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:38:26 +0000
From:      Sahil R Cooner <src02@fsu.edu>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome 2.4 packages

Hey what's up I've tried and i've tried with FreeBSD and it seems like
it's getting easier to make the transition between linux ==> unix.  But
gnome 2.4 ports are driving me crazy.  Now it says glib-2.0.300 doesn't
exist when trying to compile libatk is missing, a whole bunch of
errors.  So i was wondering how I would install Gnome 2.4 using the
packages ? where/what packages do I need ?

P.S. pkg_add -rv gnome2, trys to install gnome 2.2 ? so that doesn't
really work out ... how would i get it to install gnome 2.4 with the
same command ?

thanks,
sahil r cooner