Date:      Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:52:17 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   bthidd causes panic on recent -current (7.0)

I recently cvsupped, and rebuilt world/kernel.  After booting up, I
panic when bthidd runs.

It might be related to these options I added back into my kernel config:
options         KDB                     # Enable kernel debugger support.
options         DDB                     # Support DDB.
options         GDB                     # Support remote GDB.
options         INVARIANTS              # Enable calls of extra sanity
checking
options         INVARIANT_SUPPORT       # Extra sanity checks of
internal structures, required by INVARIANTS
options         WITNESS                 # Enable checks to detect
deadlocks and cycles
options         WITNESS_SKIPSPIN        # Don't run witness on spinlocks
for speed

options         SMP                     # Symmetric MultiProcessor Kernel

I have a dumpfile saved, if you want me to go through any debugging.

Eric

A lost ounce of gold may be found, a lost moment of time never.