Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:38:21 -0400
From:      "Jeff Jeter" <gsfgf@softhome.net>
To:        "Benjamin Krueger" <benjamin@macguire.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I killed my network

I tried to edit /etc/rc.conf and now the machine won't boot.  It gives me a
syntax error in the file and brings me to a shell selection in the middle of
the boot process before logon.  From this shell (doesn't matter which) i can
do some things, but i can't edit (w/ ee or vi) rc.conf nor delete it.  What
can i do?  I do have a cd.