Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:08:31 -0400
From:      Kenny Freeman <kennyf@pchg.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AFS Server + MAC + Jail

--Boundary-02=_DKLg/mowexr411E

Hello, just a quick question - any reports on AFS servers building + runnin=
g=20
on 5.1 RELEASE? I've been fiddling with this for a while (www.openafs.org)=
=20
and have limited success. I've got all but the biba and lomac MAC modules=20
running, plus I'm attempting to get this working inside of a jail. Looks li=
ke=20
there is a bunch of code in their rpc lib that needs to be changed in order=
=20
for the jailed server to work :/
I'm using the latest release of openafs, plus I keep my entire system and=20
kernel up to date with patchs. Seems it would be nice to have the lo0=20
interface cloned inside of a jail to make a whole bunch of code work - Samb=
a=20
also does rpc over lo0 and is borked inside a jail (2.x and 3.x). I don't=20
mean make lo0 from the base system accessable, but create another lo0 if fo=
r=20
the jail to use...

Anyways, my question is really just about AFS and wether or not it works on=
=20
5.1-RELEASE.

=2DKenny