Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 04:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
Cc:        obrien@NUXI.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with SCSI drives over sd9?

This is not directly related, but I keep having to yell at people to STOP
USING C as a normal partition..  make some other partition the same size
and use it instead, a, e, whatever, but not C C has voodoo involved and
you may be relying on the voodoo without knowing it, then when we remove
the voodoo, in a year or so, (or right now if you have DEVFS and -current)
tehn things may break for you.

julian