Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:46:33 -0500
From:      "Ben Kaduk" <minimarmot@gmail.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I found an erratum

On 1/22/08, Diane Bruce <db@db.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 02:31:07PM +0100, G?bor K?vesd?n wrote:
> > Christian Brueffer escribi?:
> > >On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 09:48:36PM +0900, Hiroshi Saeki wrote:

> > >Does that answer your email?  In any case, thank you for the report!
> > >
> > Eeeek. I just changed it. Will revert. Sorry for the mess. I also
> > thought it was a typo.
>
> As a native English speaker it made sense to me, but as we have a good
> sized non-native English reading audience, it might be worth while re-wording.
> Just a suggestion.

Sorry for jumping in a bit late, here, but it seems that one such
re-wordings would be to
s/under the hood/under-the-hood/
The hyphenation makes it more clear that there is an expression being
used here, and is arguably more correct, anyways (though such an
argument would probably be a waste of time).

-Ben Kaduk