Date:      Sat, 8 Dec 2001 04:06:11 -0500
From:      "Timothy J. Luoma" <luomat@peak.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   remove FBSD partition in Win2k

I've decided that I just don't have the time to devote to learning FreeBSD
when I don't have another machine I can set aside for its use.

Currently I have 3 partitions on my machine:

	1) NTFS (Win2k)
	2) FAT32
	3) FreeBSD

I would like to make the 3rd partition accessible under Win2k as an NTFS
filesystem and remove the FreeBSD boot loader.

I know this won't be popular, but can someone help me figure this out so I
don't lose my Win2k stuff?

I love Un*x and would love to have FreeBSD running, but I just don't have
the time to figure it all out and administer it.

Thanks

TjL