Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 17:36:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
To:        Tim Moony <timm@uniqsite.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Where is newbie's list? can you point me there?

ja ne

Wei Weng                       &    A   N   NIIIM   MEEEE  *
Box s-1398                     &   A A  NN  N I MM MM      *
Stevens Institute of Technology&  A   A N N N I M M MEEEE  *
Hoboken, NJ 07030              & AAAAAAAN  NN I M   M      *
wweng@stevens-tech.edu         &A       A   NIIIM   MEEEE  *