Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:15:17 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: www progress.html

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

On Mon Jun 10, 2002 at 08:54:18PM -0500, Antoine Beaupr=E9 wrote:
> antoine     2002/06/10 20:54:18 CDT
>=20
>   Modified files:
>     .                    progress.html=20
>   Log:
>   Feature redesign progress:
>  =20
>   - make the discussion item for the new Feature API as "skipped" seems no
>   one seems to have time for this on -libh.

Please note that I marked this as "timeout" on the web. If anyone
still wants to discuss stuff wrt to this, please feel free to do so.

This commit was not meant to be offensive. :)

A.
--=20
=46rom the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of
Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc--