Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:58:56 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Phil Dabrowiecki" <tmontana2k@hotmail.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: sound setup [was (none)]

Phil, first let's read the mailing list FAQ. It'll explain that
sending email in html format is bad, mmmmkay? Putting a subject line
on the email is recommended also.
As for your sound setup, try cd /dev && ./MAKEDEV snd0
It looks like you've got the kernel support in, you just need to
finish the job. There's info on this to be found at
http://www.defcon1.org which will explain getting your sb live sound
card working.
-Otter