Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:54:23 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Licia <licia@o-o.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, fad@o-o.org
Subject:   Re: added chroot to /usr/bin/login

S/Key is, I believe, part of the default distribution. So, if you
type

man skey.access

it will explain how /etc/skey.access works. The FTP chroot mechanism
is described at

man ftpd

There seems to be a real convergence here, as ftpd and login already
allow S/Key passwords. If they also used the same chroot mechanism,
everything would be nicely consistent. You've done the most important
thing by identifying the need and figuring out where the patch should
go. If you'd like, I can come up with an extension to your patch over
the weekend.

--Brett