Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:16:42 -0700
From:      "Mike" <massey@rmci.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   sshd cannot login

After reloading my 4.7 box I cannot login to it via sshd like I could.
It's installed and the port is open but the password will not validate
on any user.

What should I look for in the config? It worked before without doing
anything to it..

Mike Benzel mbenzel@astatech.com for NT Linux-Palm-CASL Support
Cross Platform Messaging and TDataSet Components: TAstaPDADataSets
Servers (Win32,Linux,Java) Clients (Win32,Linux,Java,Palm,WinCE,Linux
PDA's)
ASTA Technology Group http://www.astatech.com  ASTAWireless
http://www.astawireless.com