Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:56:01 -0600
From:      "Big B" <tiffany@crshjnke.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   2 NICs 2 ISP's 2 Gateways.

I am trying to get a working example on this but from what I
can tell it has not been accomplished. From my searches on
geocrawler..

I have 2 seperate T-1's on different switches so the ARP doesn't
complain.  What I am trying to do is figure out how to make the
machine talk to the internet through both ISP's without lag.

It seems whatever gateway gets default router works great. But
the second ISP laggs horribly.

This would be a routing table issue right?
What I am trying to accomplish is a server that will have
2 counter strike servers on 2 diff ISP's using the same box.

Any Ideas?

Server specs
Athlon 1800
512 DDR