Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org>
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        Murray Stokely <murray@osd.bsdi.com>, Chern Lee <chern@meow.osd.bsdi.com>, <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ASCII Diagram Replacements

On 2001-07-12, Rahul Siddharthan scribbled:

# Ah, in that case you may want to use "epstopdf" (a script available in
# the teTeX distribution; I can send it to you separately if you like.
# It also calls ghostscript).  If what you have is an image file for
# embedding elsewhere, rather than than a printable document, this is
# probably more suitable.

I actually need to build the docproj port on my FreeBSD workstation
anyways :) I had it on there before I wiped and re-built the machine (no
thanks to an errant Enlighten DSM install... but that's another story.)
I'll make sure that I include teTeX with the list of ports to build
along with docproj :)

Thanks

--
Linh Pham