Date:      Mon, 07 Oct 2002 04:32:10 -0700
From:      "Joel M. Baldwin" <qumqats@outel.org>
To:        owner-freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Do we still need portmap(8)?

Shouldn't ALL of the files in /bin, /usr/bin, /usr/include, /usr/lib
etc be replaced during an installworld?

I've always looked for files older than the last installworld and
moved them aside thinking that they're obsolete.

( aside, not delete, just in case )

--On Monday, October 07, 2002 8:51 AM +0200 Poul-Henning Kamp