Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 23:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Duplicating Audio CDs

After fighting  with ATAPI issues + CDRWIN/Nero + "foreign file format"
on the 7 billion Win2K, I also surrended and bought a nice SCSI burner.

Over a year after, I still can't understand why I was so ...ahem... to
resist. This SCSI emulation looks like backward language translation
contest: the result rarely gets as good as original. Sometimes dragon
wins :-).

I guess I was more agreeable to put up with the "issues" on *nix
platforms. "It's Psychology, stupid... " I told myself yet another
time.