Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 1996 13:50:49 +0200
From:      Lutz Albers <lutz@muc.de>
To:        Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@apolo.biblos.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux's asWedit doesnt work under 2.1.5 emulation

At 18:45 Uhr +0200 23.09.1996, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>Hi:
>I downloaded Linux's  asWedit from
>ftp://ftp.umbc.edu/pub/unix/www/asWedit/
>the documentation says that FreeBSD users can download linux's a.out but
>it doesn't work.. did I do something wrong?

Hi,

it works for me (did under 2.1R and does under 2.1.5R). You need the Linux
emulator and the COMPAT_LINUX option in your kernel.

What didn't work ?

ciao
  lutz

Lutz Albers                                     |       What's good ?
Luederitzstr. 14, 81929-Muenchen, Germany       |      Life's good -
<mailto:lutz@muc.de>       ph: +49-89-93940363  | But not fair at all
<http://www.muc.de/~lutz>;  fax:+49-89-93940365  |          (Lou Reed)

Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.