Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:09:14 -0400
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world failed

On Mon, 03 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> Thanks for getting that updated.  I am sure it will help many people.
>
> As for improving documentation I may just make a bsd search site.  I think
> I can configure htdig to search multiple sites and hope to point them to
> several bsd sites which carry articles and documentation.  I know that
> would help me a great deal.
>
> I purchased the domain the other day, greasydaemon.com.  The focus of the
> site is meant to be bsd hardware, but I can add the search page for bsd
> sites onto it.  Perhaps I will post instructions on how to get htdig
> configured for anyone who hopes to create their own search page.  I am not
> sure how much traffic my server can handle. (not millions a day)
>
> Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
> projects: www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

I for one would appreciate that information. I was not even aware of
htdig, but am now in the process of installing it.

Sorry about all the flames you've been getting. These lists do seem to
be a bit more hostile lately, not sure what the reason might be. I've
been prompted to respond to a few of those idiots about their
behavior. I see no reason for it. One should either provide help, or
keep his/her mouth shut.

--
Walter Brameld

Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
Walter:    And what does THIS button do??